Booklet Labels/Foldout Labels/Extended Content Labels
- An offset printed booklet or pamphlet laminated (or glued) to a die cut pressure sensitive base label.
- The pamphlet or booklet can be printed with unlimited colors including 4 color process.
The smallest booklet label is approximately
.5" x 1.25" (3/4" folded pamphlet). The largest
is 12" x 18"
- Glued or stapled spine for booklets.
- Maximum page count for booklets is 112. Maximum unfold for pamphlets is 36"
- The pressure sensitive base label is made of paper or film and can be printed up to 14 colors including 4 color process.
- Permanent, removable and low temp adhesives available.
- Produced on rolls for manual or automatic application. 20" maximum outer roll diameter. 3" or 6" cores.
- One time opening or multiple open and resealable feature.
- Options- Bar coding, variable numbering, die cut tabs, back numbering, and piggy back labels.
- No minimum quantity.
- Leadtime average: 10-15 days depending on complexity and options.
A Few Booklet Label Options Showing JHB's Versatility
Thick stapled booklets
with irregular die cut
(beyond base label) to fit
around severe curves such as 1" diameters.
Glued resealable "wings"
to create the "non laminated"
Variable code printing on inside
and/or outside pages of the
Extended die cut tabs which
make for easy opening booklet
Custom shaped foldouts
to fit your container.