How Booklet Labels are Manufactured
The animated video shows the multiple steps in manufacturing booklet labels.
- Printed base webs move into a gluing station (optional) for those who want the booklets glued to the base.
- From the gluing station, the base web moves under the onserter where a pamphlet is laid down on the glue spot and laminated to the base web.
- After the lamination, the pamphlet is die cut and the waste around it is removed. Now there are multiple booklet labels that have space between them.
- From this point, we perform value added options such as variable code and peel off labels.
- When the value added features are complete, the web is rolled up, removed from the press and put onto a slitter rewinder for inspection and finishing.