Medical companies must carry "pages" of technical, multilingual, FDA required and instructional copy. JH Bertrand has the capabilities to create unique copy expansion label systems while following cGMP as detailed in the FDA's CFR 210 & 211. cGMP stands for current good manufacturing practices.
Our cGMP Quality Tools
- cGMP compliant.
- 20 security cages discreetly labeled for confidentiality.
- Machine vision on label inspection equipment.
- Inspection equipment runs slower than industry standard to allow for visual inspection.
- Computerized verification of customer approved proof against our printing proof.
- Computerized verification of the signed off proof against a printed booklet sample.
- OCR verification of printed codes against customer supplied CSV or Excel files.
- Quality pulls following higher level ANSI standard.
- Production teams wear scrubs/head protection during manufacturing for cleanliness and professional reasons
- Video surveillance of the entire facility for security.
- 100% bar code and missing label verification.
- Shred-It contract to destroy waste.
- Partitioned rooms for manufacturing control.
- Manufacturing in "lab" like conditions.
- Active pest control program.
- Rigorous Line Clearance procedures.
- Strict adherence to Quality SOPs.
- Active training program.
- Additional storage-locked and controlled.
- Treated certified pallets.
JH Bertrand has clients in the pharmaceutical, clinical drug, medical device, biotechnology, dental, and medical chemical industries.
Click thumbnails above for examples of pharmaceutical labels. Get sample Booklet Labels now.
PDF brochure gives overview of our medical products division.
PDF's best viewed at 100%.
- Multilingual Labeling for limited space containers
- We want to partner with your medical printer.
- JHB's Medical Ad