Booklet Label Advantages
- Instructions/information are affixed DIRECTLY to the product rather than being accessed from a device that may require multiple steps to get to the information.
- The product user doesn't have to be tech savvy to use it. There are many who are still "tech" adverse. Those who haven't grown up with technology are more likely to resist it
- You get a "hard copy" of key information with each product. When you have questions, it's always there 24/7.
- In our litigious society, booklet labels may be one of the best legal defenses against product liability because the information is ON the product. You can imagine how not having a physical copy of the the important information available would be presented in court. You can just hear the prosecution..."And why wasn't the information on the product???...."
- It allows you to open up graphic space and tuck the "scary" information inside the booklet.
- You don't need an expensive, complicated network to use them.
- It offers ways to build a deeper, layered defense against counterfeiting.
- They don't need batteries or a power source.
- They don't break.
- They won't have a catastrophic malfunction.
- They can't get hacked. (an issue that gets worse by the day)
- They offer a simpler presentation. Complexity can create unanticipated problems and costs.
We aren't arguing against technology, but simply pointing out that booklet labels aren't going to be replaced by smart phones or other electronic devices anytime soon because they offer such advantages. In fact, we believe that booklet labels in combination with technology offer such a robust opportunity to make your product presentation much more useful to the end user.